NEBULIZER

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자김씨 조회 17회 작성일 2020-10-10 06:57:48 댓글 0

본문

How to Properly Use a Nebulizer

Many people living with chronic lung diseases such as COPD or asthma may use a nebulizer to administer their medication. Learn how to use your nebulizer with this step-by-step tutorial so that your medications are most effective.

Developed in partnership with Mylan Specialty, L.P. and Theravance Biopharma US., learn more about nebulizers at Lung.org/nebulizer.
Michael Johnson : Excellent Video clip! Excuse me for the intrusion, I am interested in your thoughts. Have you tried - Penween Unfamiliar Preeminence (Have a quick look on google can't remember the place now)? It is a great one off product for eliminate your asthma issues without the hard work. Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my work colleague at last got amazing results with it.
Army Gaza : can you tell me what kind of suitable liquid for cought or shortened of breath.
iniohos2 : nebulizer is a sure way to spread coronavirus
Christine Burton : Thanks
Vikram Singh : I was just breathing in from the mouth vigorously and plz don't do this mistake folks ,I ended up with a headache and dizziness
kst micro : portable nebulizer
Traci Herrera : what brand of nebulizer was that? those nebulizers were so compact
Dodo Sho : Thanks alot
Jon Paton : Heard this works for COVID 19
I Spent The Night In : Yeah sooo. I basically use one as an alternative to smoking. I smoke sage lol

How to Use Your Nebulizer

This video shows patients how to use a nebulizer device. Nebulizers are used to treat a variety of breathing problems.
Audience: Veterans, spouses, and caregivers

http://www.audio.va.gov/PBM/MP4/Pharm_9_NEBULIZER.mp4

The aerosol nebulizer sound that cured my insomnia

2H of relaxing ASMR Aerosol nebulizer sound V2
mundo da geovanna barros : F e c
༆ᴀʟɢᴜᴇᴍ ǫᴜᴀʟǫᴜᴇʀ༆ : love your channel❤️
Detroit Made Zay : My Family Will Never Understand
KEVIN ALONSO : I have trouble sleeping but you my friend have helped me for the past year. I watch all your aerosol videos every night.I used to have bad asthma as well so I would always fall asleep with my nebulizer on. Those were the days when nothing really mattered and you were just a kid with no worries. Just wanted to say thank you for existing and helping me through the past years
Wellington Brognoli Franco : N .l
Deyari Lee-Boyd : I put this on when I do my work and sleep
Snipz_pow3r_ 72 : Just perfect
Uriel Urtubey : Lo pongo para dormir
m e m o r i e s : enjoyment
m e m o r i e s : yes

#NEBULIZER

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,708건 134 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © pusanarts.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz